Zepo-AVN Logistics Tie-Up
Update: Click here to see the detailed rates of Zepo’s AVN Logistics Tie Up.
Logistics is a very integral part of an e-commerce business. And we don’t want to screw up your customer deliveries. Like they say,
“One happy customer tells 2-3. One unhappy customer tells 10.”
In our endeavor to help you with a complete e-commerce solution, we have tied-up with AVN to extend a culmination of different domestic courier providers, rolled into one, at special rates.
Why AVN logistics services?
- Tie-up with 2 Major Courier Service providers – FedEx + Gati
- Lower rates without any minimum commitments
- Wider pincode coverage (delivery as well as pick-up)
- By 12th February, 2014, we would do a full-fledged automated integration of this service – with your Zepo dashboard. With this integration, you would be able to schedule a shipment with just one click
Special Rates for Zepo Store Owners
|Zone of Delivery||Charges Applicable
|Additional COD Collection Charges|
|Zone 1||Rs. 47/ KG||Rs. 60 + 12.36% ST
(Rs. 68 approx.)
|Zone 2||Rs. 67/ KG|
|Zone 3||Rs. 73/ KG|
|Zone 4||Rs. 80/ KG|
|Zone 5||Rs. 134/ KG|
- The above charges will remain the same for every subsequent KGS.
- All charges are inclusive of Fuel Surcharge & Service Tax.
Fuel Surcharge = 45%
Service Tax = 12.36%
- Fuel Surcharge keeps changing every month, and you’ll be informed of the same.
- Billing cycle fortnightly to be paid within 5 days of the date of invoice
- Maximum Liability: Rs 5000 or value of the invoice which ever is less per consignment
|Sunday and Public Holiday Pick-up or Delivery Charges||Rs. 100|
|Cash on Delivery (CoD) charge (maximum Rs. 25000)||Rs. 60.00 + 12.36% ST = Rs. 68 approx.|
|Octroi Surcharge||5% of the octroi value|
|Reverse Pick-up Surcharge||Rs. 50 per shipment|
|Return to origin charge||Equivalent to Forward charges as above + COD charge, if any.|
|Volumetric Weight Air||LxBxH (in cm)/ 5000|
|Volumetric Weight Surface||LxBxH (in cm)/ 4750|
|Risk Insurance Charge||0.5% of the invoice value|
|COF (Certificate of fact for Insurance, if required)||0.25% of the Invoice Value|
Compare Zepo Logistics Rates with the Competitors
Carriage Insurance Coverage
- If you avail shipment insurance from AVN, then in case of damage or theft,
A. AVN insures and repays the full value of the product, if the invoice value of the product is less than Rs. 5000.
B. If the invoice value of the product is from Rs. 5001 to Rs. 50000, 0.50% of the invoice value shall be charged, if the customer requests.
- If you avail shipment insurance from a third party service provider:
A. In case of damage or theft, the Certificate of Fact (or COF) will need to be produced at the time of product shipment.
B. And 0.25% is charged on the Invoice Value.
- The claim settlement process time ranges from 4-15 days.
Zone & Pin-Code Coverage Details
For the complete pin-code coverage area, for both COD and Non-COD deliverability, please find the excel sheet for the list of pincodes at the following the link.
- Pick-up service will be provided for FREE on all days, except Sunday.
- On Saturdays, pick-up is provided for some regions only before cut-off time.
- All pin-codes mentioned in the excel sheet, have a pickup facility available.
Account & Billing
- AVN A/C will be in the name of Zepo & you would be given separate credentials and dashboard to access your AVN account.
- Payments of bills & reimbursement shall be as follows:
A. For the consignments delivered between 1st and 15th of a month, bills will be settled in next 30 days i.e. before 15th of next month.
B. For the consignment delivered between 15th and 31st of a month, bills will be settled in next 30 days i.e. before 30th of next month.
Understanding Delivery Regional Zones
- Zone 1 = Intra-City: Pick-up & delivery within your own city.
- Zone 2 = Intra-Region: Pick-up & delivery within your own region (north / east / west / south / north-east).
- Zone 3 = Other Metros: Pickup from your city to any metro (other than yours, in case).
- Zone 4 = Inter-Region: Pick-up from one region & delivery in another region (north / east / west / south / north-east).
- Zone 5 = North-East: Pick-up from any 4 other regions (north / east / west / south) & delivery in north-east.
Are you thinking about starting your own online business? Well, why wait? Give Zepo a try and start your online store in the next 5 mins. Deliver your products across the globe at the lowest shipping rates.