Domain Linking for Zepo powered Online Store: How to Add CNAME Record in GoDaddy
The following are steps on how-to add the CName Records in GoDaddy
1. Click on “Visit My Account” after logging in.
2. Next to Domains, click Launch.
3. Click the domain name you want to update and you will be directed to the “Domain Details” page.
4. Click on DNS Zone File and click on Edit. You will be directed to “Zone File Editor”.
5. Under the category ‘A (Host)’, add the following details:
a) Host: Add the host as ‘@’. In case there is an entry present with the same name, continue to the next step.
b) Points to: Enter the IP address ‘18.104.22.168‘ in this field.
c) TTL: Set the TTL as ‘600 seconds’.
6. Now scroll down to the category ‘CNAME (Alias)’ and add the following details.
a) Host: Add the host as ‘www’. In case there is an entry present with the same name, continue to the next step.
b) Points to: Enter ‘ns.zepo.in’ in this field.
c) TTL: Set the TTL as ‘1 hour’.
7. Click Save Zone File, and then click OK.
That’s it! Drop us a reply in the comments section if you face any difficulties with the steps above!