How-to Create Pop-Up Newsletter Subscription Form for your Zepo powered Online Store
Email sign-up pop-ups are probably one of the best ways to increase your email subscribers. It is an essential tool for store owners like you to get across your content to your customers who are interested in your brand, by way of newsletters.
And also a great tool to acquire new customers by keeping your visitors updated about your brand, including new product ranges, ongoing sales or just styling tips. Although a word of caution, restrict how often you reach out to your customers to once a week or once a fortnight. You don’t want to unnecessarily spam their inboxes.
You can create email sign-up forms, such as this, for your Zepo powered online store too.
Here are the steps to create one for your store.
1. Login if you already have a MailChimp Account or Sign Up for a new one.
You will need to create a list on MailChimp to collect all the email ids of your subscribers. If you haven’t created a list already, you can create one now, using Create List. As you can see, we have already created a list called “Online Store PopUp Subscription”.
3. As you can see, we have already created a list called “Online Store Subscription”. Moving on to creating a subscription form for this list. Click on the Drop Down menu at the right hand corner of the list box click on “Signup Forms”.
5. So this is how the page looks like. The area inside the blue box shows you a preview of how the subscription box will look like on your store. You have the liberty to edit the form according to your choice.
Leave the “Set Form Width” column blank. The form’s width will readjust itself according to the theme you are using for your online store. You can also add new fields by clicking on the “form builder” button under “Form Options”. Once you add the fields, you can come back to the previous screen by clicking the back button on your web browser.
7. Once you are satisfied with the way it looks, scroll down and click on the “enable evil popup mode” option under the “enhance your form” section. In the field provided below it, enter the number of seconds the browser should wait before the pop up is opened.
8. Head onto your Zepo Dashboard, and under “Advanced Settings”, go to the “MailChimp PopUp Subscription Form” feature. Paste the code you copied into the text box on the left hand side and click Save.
For Further Reading:
Don’t want a pop-up email subscription form? You can create a simple email subscription form for your online store, instead. Read here.