Your online store is major arsenal in your quest to sell online. But as store owners, you are constantly on the lookout for tools and features that enhance your online store that little bit, be it integrated live chat or social sharing buttons.
But there is a catch, especially for small businesses. Money! These 3rd party tools although offer you a free trial, are a costly affair if you decide to take them on. Then what’s the alternative? Free 3rd party tools! Yes yes, there are plenty out there.
Marketing and Sales Tools:
Marketing and sales are your revenue generators. Integrate these wicked tools to your online store and see the magic!
1. PunchTab: A cool marketing tool, once integrated, lets you reward your customers with offers and discounts in exchange for social media likes or tweets.
2. Justuno Social Bribery: Bribe your customers to take social media actions like Facebook likes or email subscription in return of instant discounts with JustUno!
3. Commerce Sciences: Offers smart behavioral targeted custom messages to visitors, email subscription form and more for your store.
4. Wibiya: An elegant widget which lets you give customized messages to each visitor and encourages them to take actions favorable to you. It can also be used to display new discounts or offers with a button linking to a desired page.
5. SpringMetrics Twitter Offers: Put up custom messages with a tweet button to let customers unlock discounts when they tweet about your store.
6. AddThis: Welcome your visitors with discounts and bring a smile on their face by putting up a welcome bar at the top of your online store with a button to desired page.
7. HelloBar: Drive more attention to your most important website content with Hello Bar. Be it capturing leads, promoting blog posts, selling products or social media sharing.
8. GoingUp Weebar: Use Weebar to put up a customizable and nifty message bar that seamlessly drops down from the top of your web page.
9. SurveyMonkey: SurveyMonkey is the world’s most popular online survey tool. Create surveys on the fly and embed them on your online store to collect responses from your visitors. Be it polls, questionnaires, customer feedback or market research.
Customer Support and Feedback Tools:
Customer support and feedback tools are a means to retain customers.
1. Dropifi: Give people a means to enquire on products, sales or about anything on your store with customized enquiry forms.
2. KodeCRM: Another tool to address your customer support needs, Kodecrm offers live chat solutions for your online store.
3. Joi.IM: A unique live chat tool which lets people to chat with their friends and family directly from your site. This increases referral traffic and time spent on site which might lead to increased buying.
4. Skype: Do away with all other live chats and provide a much more personalized service by adding a Skype button to your online store. Let people directly text or call you through Skype.
On your Third Party Tool dashboard:
1. Edit the tool according to your liking.
3. Paste the code to a Notepad file.
On your Zepo dashboard:
4. Login to your Zepo dashboard
5. Go to Advanced Features under Setting.
8. Click Save.
These tools are a add-on to extend functionality of your online store. But, the 3rd party JS functionality is not limited to tools. There is a lot more than can be embedded into your stores, through the same feature.
1. Badges: Do you support an NGO, a social campaign or any other initiative that you are proud of? Put up a badge of the same on your online store and spread the awareness.
2. Verifications: Verify your Pinterest account by uploading the Pinterest verification code onto your website. A red check mark will appear on your Pinterest photos indicating that you indeed own the website, which lends to your credibility.
Have we missed out any? Do you know any more such useful tools? Do let us know so that we can keep adding to this list.