FCouriers International Logistics Support for Zepo powered Online Stores
Update: Announcing Zepo’s new logistics tie-up with AVN Logistics. Now get automated shipping integrated to your dashboard. You can read more about the tie-up here.
You must be familiar with our tie up with FCouriers for domestic logistics. And now, we are happy to announce that you can use the same logistics tie-up with FCouriers to reach out to customers at the far ends of the Earth.
Bring in that international touch to your venture that you always wanted.
Pre – requisites for using FCouriers for International Deliveries
- IEC stands for Importer Exporter Code
- All registered businesses require this to ship their products overseas.
Note: You can ship your products overseas without an IEC, but only to a certain limit. Do write to us for any enquires regarding the same.
2. Registered Business
You need to be a registered business in order to ship outside the geographical boundaries of India. And also, to obtain an IEC Code for your business.
Two types of services provided by FCouriers
FCouriers provides two types of services for international delivery
1. International Priority
Specially for packages weighing under 69 kg.
2. International Priority Freight
Specially for packages weighing between 69 to 1000 kg.
To you an example on how the charges are calculated across all delivery zones:
Suppose a store owner wants to ship a 1 kg package to the USA which falls under Zone G, they would be charged:
- Base Rate = INR 1231
- Current Fuel Surcharge @ 20.5 % = INR 252
- Service taxes @ 12.5% of (Base rate + Fuel surcharge) = INR 185
- Total charges = INR 1668/- (approx.)
Note: The Fuel surcharge may vary from 18 to 22 percent.
In addition to the above charges there could be a duty involved. There is no definite structure of the charges applied as duty as it varies from place to place and package to package.
Pick up Facility
- Pick-up service will be provided for free everyday
- All the Pin-codes mentioned in the file have pickup facility available.
- For products weighing below 2.5 kg, packaging options are available with FCouriers and the rates are cheaper
- Products weighing more than 2.5 kg need to be self-packed
Serviceable Delivery Area
For a list of serviceable area, write to us. We will send across a complete list of deliverable areas under different zones.
Accounting and Billing
- FCouriers account will be in the name of Zepo and you will be given access.
- You will need to maintain separate accounts for international and domestic billing.
- COD is not available for international deliveries.