QA Engineer @ Zepo
At Zepo.in , we help small business owners open their online stores & sell online easily. We are India’s fastest growing e-commerce platform with over 500+ e-commerce sites live & thousands of transactions every month. To keep pace with a fast-growing customer base, our engineering team is shipping features out at a speed like never before. And now, we are looking for a talented QA Engineer to maintain that confidence & keep shipping the code.
What would be your responsibility
Your responsibility is to show the developers that the bu(ck)g stops at the QA. You are expected to relentlessly verify every minor change that goes into production to ensure the customer experience does not suffer. No release would make it to production unless the you are completely happy. You need to work closely with developers all the way from the requirements phase to ensure timely and quality production releases. More specifically, you would be expected to
- Write & execute manual test cases or test scenarios that align with business flows and/or user-stories
- Experience with automation tools a plus
- Translate business specifications into test specifications, test scripts.
- Perform software testing and reporting on quality metrics.
What are we looking for? We expect you to be good at logical thinking, problem solving, planning your work, and communication skills. More specifically,
- Experience testing Web based, n-tier application software.
- 9-18 months of experience in testing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
The most desirable candidate would be a talented QA engineer who has high standards of quality, or a former developer / software engineer who has transitioned into a QA role and has equal passion for ensuring bug-free code.
If this sounds like you, write us on email@example.com for an exciting career
P.S. – Position is open in Mumbai, Maharashtra office of Zepo