Track Customers on your eCommerce Store in Real Time with Lexity Live
Imagine this: you can see 30 customers on your store, with the majority traffic coming from Delhi. Out of those 30, 5 are buying from your store right now, 15 are wondering whether to buy or not and 10 are browsing through your product collection.
Now, isn’t that just delightful? Exact real time statistics of whose on your store, where are coming from, location-wise statistics and the likes. And all this is a simple graphical format that is ready for you to digest.
Introducing Lexity Live for all your online stores. It’s nothing like Google Analytics, before you begin to wonder. Lexity live is a free real time visitor tracking, analytics and insights for ecommerce. And here’s how you can integrate the same on all your Zepo powered online stores.
Steps on Lexity:
1. Go to Lexity and create an account for yourself and your brand’s online store.
From the dropdown for Select your Store Platform, select “Others” and proceed further with entering your email id, password and store URL.
2. There are just 2 steps going forward. Click on Continue on this page.
3. Once you are on the page, go to the Code Box and scroll down till you see this particular line of code: s.src =
When you reach that line, copy the alpha-numeric part of the line from the end, as highlighted below. Paste the code into a notepad file, so you don’t misplace it.
On your Zepo dashboard:
1. Now login to your Zepo dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Advanced Features page from under Settings. And locate the Lexity app at No. 4.
3. Switch on the app and paste the code you have in your notepad file.
4. Hit Save and you are good to go.
Now since you have ways to track your customers in real time don’t you want to start your own online store? Give ” target=”_blank”>Zepo a try and start your online store in the next 5 mins.