Presenting the Zepo E-Bazaar: Our Very Own Flea Market in Delhi
Delhi folks, get excited! Because this weekend, Zepo is coming to town. The festive season is here again and we’ve got some great plans in store for you. Presenting to you the Zepo E-Bazaar!
For the first time ever, Zepo is conducting a flea market in Delhi. So move your plans and save the movies for later, cos this is gonna be one awesome weekend!
What is the Zepo E-Bazaar?
The Zepo E-Bazaar is a one-of-its-kind flea market, where online store owners will showcase their products to customers. Join us at Select City Walk, Saket on the 8th and 9th of March and be a part of this unique exhibition.
Like other flea markets, you can shop from many different stores at the same venue. If you wish to participate, you can also showcase your products and sell them to customers at the venue itself. But here’s how the E-Bazaar is different from other flea markets.
The customers will have the option to either purchase products at the event, or order it from the brand’s online store! “But why would I choose to buy from an online store?” Well, for starters, you’ll be offered mouth-watering discounts upon ordering online. You also get a host of other benefits, which we’ll talk about very soon!
As a stall owner, this is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your products to customers and introduce them to your online store. Hence, the name E-Bazaar!
Why will the customers love the E-Bazaar?
For shoppers, the E-Bazaar is going to be exciting for more than one reason. Here’s why your shopping experience will be one to remember.
- Buy online, save money. At the exhibition, the customers get 2 choices. You can either buy the products right away or order it online at a discounted rate from the online store!
- Try them, then buy them. You get to try your products in person and get it delivered at home by ordering online. The best combo of reliability and convenience a shopper can hope for.
- Buy now, pay later. You can also avail the Cash on Delivery (CoD) option when ordering online from the store at the event. Just pick what you like and pay later!
- Get a cashback on every order. Use the Baggout app to get Rs 50 cashback when you place an order from the online store.
Why is the E-Bazaar great for your brand?
The E-Bazaar is just what the doctor ordered for your online store this March. Here are a few reasons why the E-Bazaar is sure to boost your brand image and sales this festive season.
- Online + offline coverage. All articles and posts written about the bazaar will promote your brand too. Get noticed more, on the web and off it too!
- Get repeat customers. Woo new customers to your online store and encourage them to buy again and again. Offer wonderful incentives or just impress them with your great collection!
- Get a stall at half the price. Set up your stall at one of the biggest malls in Delhi at the lowest rates imaginable! What more can you want from a flea market?
The expected footfall at the event is pretty high. Usually on weekends, around 33,000 people walk into Select City Walk. The total number of Zepo stalls at the event will be 10.
What products will the stalls be showcasing?
The store owners will be showcasing a range of products at the flea market. The majority of the products will fall under the following categories:
When and where will the flea market be held?
The event details are as follows:
Dates: 8th-9th March
Timings: 12 PM – 10 PM
Place: Ground Floor, Select Citywalk/DLF, Plot No 843, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
So, are you game? Do you want to be a part of the most unique and quirky flea market exhibition in recent times? Come out and celebrate Women’s Day with your family and friends and shop from some of the most unique brands in Delhi.
If you wish to exhibit at the event, just leave us a message so we can book a stall for your brand at the earliest. Since the number of stalls is limited, we are currently booking them on a first-cum-first-serve basis. If you are looking for any kind of information about the exhibition, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 9223583358.
Alright then, we’ll see you on the weekend!