Looking to Keep that Artist Inside you Nurtured? Intoducing Rainbowcraftykari by Maninder
” All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. ” – Pablo Picasso. When you want to mix creativity with Ecommerce, setting up an online store selling craft supplements becomes a fine piece of art! And, that is exactly what Maninder and her team went on to do.
We introduce you to the team behind Rainbowcraftykari, an online store that sells craft supplements imported from abroad. Rainbowcraftykari, which also runs a blog of its own, conducts workshops regularly and posts them on Facebook and their webpage. Read on to find out more about how they made it large in the Ecommerce industry.
Let’s start with a few questions about Rainbowcraftykari.
1. Before we begin, tell us about your brand, what products do you sell?
Our brand, RainbowCraftykari, deals in every kind of scrapbooking, paper-craft and card making supplies which are imported from various foreign countries.
2. What’s the story behind you taking the plunge into e-commerce and starting your own online store?
Paper craft is one of the rare crafts in India. It’s a form of an art in which different kind of supplies are used to form a card, scrapbook, decoupage and much more. It has a wide range of techniques. Our team was constantly looking for an Ecommerce platform to start a store to provide quality and hard to find scrapbooking and papercraft supplies in India.
3. What all online marketing channels have you dabbled into since you started, say blog or social media, etc that have helped increase your sales? Which ones have shown you maximum returns?
We have a Blog dedicated to teach about new products and techniques but our website has shown the maximum number of sales.
4. Apart from your online store, what are some of your other point of sales? Say, exhibitions, retail outlets, etc. Which ones have worked best for you?
5. How has the whole experience of setting up your own online store with Zepo been?
With Zepo, the experience has been great. Zepo has helped us on each step to set up our store, say it be in setting up of our Payment Gateway or tons of queries that had been sorted out easily when our team was setting up the store. Zepo has the best Customer Care support. They have answered or sorted out issues as if it’s their own website.
6. Can you tell us about 2 features on the Zepo platform that you absolutely love and can’t do without?
Zepo’s Product upload interface is great. We simply loved it. It is so easy to handle. The product gets uploaded in a matter of seconds. Secondly, we are big fans of the Shipping options which are provided by Zepo.
And 2 features that you think can do with some improvement?
Well it isn’t easy to find any bug on Zepo. A small issue that needs to be sorted out that is received orders should have an image of the product sold.
Now some questions for you, as an entrepreneur!
1. What were you doing before you started with Rainbowcraftykari?
I was a freelance Graphic Designer and an Painter, and I always surround myself with colors, papers, and glue 🙂
2. Keeping the same levels of enthusiasm every day is not easy. What keeps you inspired and motivated every day?
My Team and I constantly update ourselves with new craft launched in the market. A cup of coffee with some pakode and nice music keeps us motivated every day 😀
3. What are some of the decisions that have worked best for you in your business?
Tie-up with Zepo has been the best decision ever for our business.
4. If you could give one piece of advice to other Internet entrepreneurs who are trying to make money with their online store, what would it be?
PLAN BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!! Plan each step with a calm mind when you think of starting your online store. Jot down pros and cons carefully as an online store is not less than a brick and mortar store. With each day your store will get bigger, so handle it wisely and peacefully. Your competition should be with yourself only and not with others 🙂
You can check out their wonderful services on www.rainbowcraftykari.com and connect with them on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Maninder Kaur and team for your wonderful time and motivating answers. We wish you all the very best!
Good ideas and products need to reach as many as possible? Do you also have or are planning to have a niche brand? Give Zepo a try and start your online store in the next 5 mins.