The Zepo Flea Market Comes to Mumbai :: 4th May at Juhu! Will you be there?
The summers are here and it is time to pull out the shades and flip flops once again. But do not worry, because we just came up with a way to make this summer totally worth it!
eCommerce in India has grown big, and it is no longer confined to the internet. To keep getting more customers for brands, entrepreneurs need to promote it offline as well as online. And that is why we at Zepo have come up with our own Flea Markets!
The first Zepo eBazaar held in Delhi last month was a great success and we’ve gotten the show to Mumbai this May. And we already have our eyes set on Bangalore for the next eBazaar in June! 😉 Mark your calendars, Bangaloreans.
The Delhi Zepo Flea Market
The Dilli eBazaar took place on the 8th & 9th of March at the DLF Place Mall in Saket. With 11 Zepo store owners participating and a footfall in thousands, the exhibition received a great response from store owners and shoppers alike.
A wide variety of products were up on display, from fashion apparel & accessories to home decor & gift products. Come, have a look at what the Dilli eBazaar was like.
When and Where is it Happening in Mumbai?
From Saddi Dilli to Aamchi Mumbai, the Zepo eBazaar v2.0 is here. And it’s going to be bigger, better and loads more fun this time around.
Date: Sunday, 4th May, 2014
Time: 1 PM to Midnight
Venue: Hotel Sea Princess, Juhu, Mumbai
Nah, I am too busy on Sunday!
Trust us, you’ll want to ditch all your plans and be here! The Zepo Flea Market will be conducted in partnership with the 3rd Annual Princess Beach Fair, one of the most popular summer flea market exhibitions in Mumbai. We’re going to give you ample reasons why you should definitely make it to the Flea Market on Sunday!!
1. A culmination of over 70 different brands, together, under the same summer sun. We have ensured that you have unlimited shopping options to kick-start an amazing Sunday for you. It surely doesn’t end at just shopping.
2. The venue for the flea market, Sea Princess Hotel, Juhu, is a very well-known 5 star in the town-side of Mumbai. Standing prominently on the famous Juhu Tara Road, the hotel is a 5-minute walk away from the Juhu Beach. The event and the venue, both, attracts the crème de la crème crowd of Mumbai.
3. Apart from the flea market and exhibition, the event will also play host to a fashion show by renowned designer Alkesh Ramwani.
4. You’ll be rocking your feet to some great music thanks to a live retro concert by Clayton Hogermeer and a performance by DJ Bunty. A rather boring Sunday just got amped! 🙂
5. You can definitely look forward to a day filled with music, poolside partying and great food.
6. As one of the most popular exhibitions in Mumbai, the event attracts fashionistas from all over the city. And who knows, you might just bump into some celebrities as well. 😉 The event is frequented by celebrities as well and attracts some heavy media coverage too.
We promise to make it one helluva Sunday for you! Your fun is on the house. 🙂 Come join us at one of the most happening Summer Flea Markets in Mumbai! See you there, peeps!