Lets Go Shopping- List of Irresistible Fashion Destinations in Top 3 Indian Cities
“It’s a new era in fashion – there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together.” – Alexander McQueen.
Do you think fashion is what models portray on the ramp or Sonam Kapoor in magazines? Time to reconsider!
The flowery palazzo’s on the streets, neon shoes in clubs, jazzy clutches in lounges, Indo-western gowns in weddings, plain kurtis with jeans in colleges all combined with catchy accessories -is Indian fashion! Today, the girl next door is the fashionista. With the multitude of options available, you have the power to be the trend setter!
But are you thinking that in theory it sounds amazing! But Every time you open your cupboard, you realize that you have no clothes to wear! To add to you misery you don’t know WHERE TO GO SHOPPING?
Ladies! Presenting, the coolest list of shopping destinations in the 3 largest metros in India. Good clothes need to be complemented with the perfect accessories. So along with Clothing stores find shops exclusively selling Bags, Shoes and Jewellery. Are you ready to find out?
When they call Mumbai one of the Fashion hubs of the world, it is for a reason.. Whether you are walking down the streets of Bandra and Colaba, or taking a casual stroll on Marine drive, the variety of dressing senses are hard to miss. So without further adieu, let us look at some of exciting fashion stores in the city which will quench your thirst for fashion.
1) Eye Candy Get into the groove for a fun night out with the girls. The range includes a fine mix of cocktails gowns, sexy gowns, classic can cans, hi-low outfits, cocktail and club wear dresses, put together with party tops, sexy crops and quality jackets for every girl.
Address: Eye Candy, Shop no.1, Ground floor, Joshi House, Opp Shalimar Hotel, Kemps Corner, Mumbai.
2) Mel Rho Ana A quintessential boutique on the famous linking road in Bandra cannot be missed. If you are strolling down the road, stop at MelRhoAna. Get an exquisite variety in high-end western wear cocktail and evening dresses for all occasions.
Address: Link Square Mall, Shop no. S-57, Off Linking Road, 33rd Road Linking Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai.
3) Creo Lifestyle “Fashion is a language and Creo speaks out loud! Creo is for any and all fashion enthusiasts, a one stop store to find her personal style” – Could have have put it better than the store owners themselves.
Address: Chinoy Mansion, Ground Floor, 162 Warden Road, Kemps Corner, Mumbai.
4)OMO boutique If you are looking for a mix of casual or everyday wear, be it ethnic, western or fusion, Omo boutique can definitely be a pit stop in your journey.
Address: 204, Sagar Fortune, 2nd Floor, WaterField Road, Mumbai.
5) Sobo Fashion Store If your simple yet eye- catching fashion style is gets the envy of other girl’s, why not enjoy it. Sobo fashion can be instrumental in adding some fun clothes to choose from your wardrobe everyday.
Address: SOBO, 1st Floor, Motor House, Hughes Road, above Mercedes Showroom., Mumbai.
6) Way 2 Sarees: This store is synonymous to fancy, elegant and designer when it comes to sarees. So if you are going shopping for some ethnic clothes, make sure you drop by and check out the collection.
Address: 140, Vithal Wadi,Opp. Dwarkesh Temple, Kalbadevi, Mumbai.
7) Jade by Monica and Karishma If you like wearing outfits that are featured in Vogue and your fashion style is at par with celebrity stylists, then Jade’s designs will be a perfect fit for you!
Address: JADE 6A Sukhshanti No.1, Next to Jaslok Hospital, 19 Peddar Road, Mumbai.
8) Naksh Creation If you like beautiful and hep Indian wear, give this store a shot. In the milieu of dazzling lehengas, sarees, salwar kameez, you are sure to find something that suits your taste. You will not walk out of it disappointed.
Address:C1, Advance Builders Compound, SakiNaka, Mumbai.
9) Pakistani Suits in India If you are looking to grace a function with your elegant ethnic self, a suit or shawl from this store will be your best friend.
Address: New Green Lawn CHS, Flat No 101, Opp. Al – Saudia Hotel, Near Paradise Cinema, Mahim (W) Mumbai.
10) Fabric World Give a break to your quest for retro Indian fashion. Fabric world boasts a good collection of ethnic outfits in various styles. You will find Kurtis. sarees, leggings and Salwar suits for all your needs.
Address: Moksh Plaza, LG – 9/37/38/71, S.V Road , Borivali(W) Mumbai.
11) Troll Tees Want to add humour to a boring day, sport a troll tees t-shirt and you will definitely be the reason for smiles around you. You will find a host of fun and of course comfortable tees at affordable prices.
Address: Plot no 19, Near Vakola Masjid, Santacruz (E) Mumbai.
12) Ibizza fashion This store has good collection of casual everyday wear. If you want to want to look fashionable and presentable daily, your wardrobe will definitely like some clothes.
Address: KFC lane, Linking road, Bandra (W), Mumbai.
13) Ensemble One of India’s premier multi-designer chain stores, Ensemble is your answer to a truly luxurious shopping experience. They stock everything from trousseau, couture, indo-western and western wear for the label-conscious avid shopper.
Address: Mi-Casa 28, St. Theresa Road, Off Turner Road, Opp. Tawa, Bandra (W), Mumbai.
14) Atosa Atosa was the name of a Persian Princess, a name synonymous with all things beautiful and luxurious. It is a host to some of the most celebrated names in the business of fashion. So check this store out for a delightful fashion expedition.
Address: Aman Villa, 6B Anand Vihar Co-op Society,20th Road, Khar(W), Mumbai.
15) Bombay Electric High end fashionable outfits from the choicest designers all over the world. Find elegant dresses, tops, bottoms, vintage collection all at one place. With the beautiful arrangement, your kind of outfit will catch your attention immediately.
Address:1 Reay House, BEST Marg, Mumbai.
Accessories and Shoes
16) BooBooBags Your dress in incomplete without a smile. Not true for the ladies! It is incomplete without the bling of some eye catching trinkets. Worry not! They are here to help!
Address: Shop #27 AC Market Tardeo, Mumbai.
17) Chetan Art Jewellery If you need to sport an elegant Indian outfit, check out this store for beautiful artistic ethnic jewellery! You will see a host of fine art jewelry in various designs to match you ethnic outfits.
Address: 06, Sandeep Niwas,06, Sandeep Niwas, Vaushat Pada 02, Near Triveni Nagar, Kurar Village, Malad (E), Mumbai.
18) Gotta Habbit Every you are one of those girls’ who gets “ you have too many shoes” from everyone, it points to your amazing fashion sense. If you want to spoil yourself with shoes which matches multiple dresses and moods, this store will be your paradise.
Address: Shop #5, Kenilworth Mall, Linking Road, Bandra(W), Mumbai.
19) Be Bl!ing If you have a taste for good costume jewellery, Be Bl!ng’s products will surely add the zing to your outfits! Head to this store for a wide variety of creative designs and patterns for you costume jewellery.
Address: 603 Rang Mahal, 2 Mount Mary Road, Mumbai.
20) Habit If you want a store with all kinds of designer flats, wedges, pumps, bellies with exotic designs, Habit is the store for your pretty feet.
Address: 6, Metro House, Colaba Causeway Road, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai.
Did you know that the silicon valley of India is also known as one of the most fashionable places of the country. The young vibrant crowd, top fashion institutes, a host of textile and jewellery industries, make this city the melting pot for retro and contemporary fashion. Shopaholics, quench your thirst for fashion and choose from the wide variety of fashion options from these 20 best shops throughout the city.
1) Dakshinee Collections– There is nothing which can beat the comfort and grace of simple cotton Kurtis. Check out Dakshinee Collection for a variety of ethnic cotton outfits.
Address: No c-702, “Oceanus Monarda”, Kasavanahalli Main Road, Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore.
2) ChenChen Fashion (78,383 likes) If you thought that China is only known for its electronics, then you need to really brush up your general knowledge. It has a huge fashion industry with chic and quirky fashion for everyone. ChenChen Fashions brings you the fashion taste of Hong Kong to India.
Address: Shop #2,1st floor monarch plaza Brigade road, Bangalore.
3) Tanishka’s Boutique “We believe in providing the best outfits as per your desire.” If you would like your clothes to be as unique as you, head to Tanishka’s.
Address: 254 Vijayarekha AMS Layout Vidyaranyapur, Bangalore.
4) Silk Looms: Silk Looms defines chic in the six yards of pure silk and cotton. Their saris define class, sophistication and elegance.
Address: Shop no. 25, 26, 27, 1st Floor, Safina plaza, 84/85 Infantry Road, Bangalore.
5) Ni Hao Fashion NiHao, run by a chinese fashionista, is committed to getting everyday contemporary fashion from China to India. If you are fond of cute and trendy, clothes, shoes and accessories, it might be your fashion destination.
Address: Church street,below Subway,off Brigade road, Bangalore.
6) VOI Jeans: VOI entered India a year ago. As put by them- The eccentric, nonconformist designs will capture you attention immediately. Check it out for yourself!
Address: Phoenix Market City, Bangalore.
7) Kilol: Kilol, has taken up the task of making the beauty and simplicity of Jaipuri block-printing available in India. So if you would like your outfits to show that you are a well global Indian .
Address: No.452, Behind Maiyas Restaurant, 7TH Main, 4TH Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
8) Navya Fashion Studio Navya Fashion Studio, boast about their ability to fulfil the fashion requirements beginning from the time you think of a wedding to the time you think of its memories! So if you are looking for classy ethnic wear this is the right place for you.
Address: Navya Fashion Studio,#172, 2nd Main, 2nd Cross, 2nd Stage, Domlur, Bangalore.
9) She Needs Boutique The tagline- Think ‘She Needs’ when you want to pamper yourself or your loved ones with the gifts that they love”, says it all. A girl can never have enough clothes. So check out this store for contemporary, chic and retro tops, bottoms, dresses and much more.
Address: Hulimavu,Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
10) Bridal Closette A wedding is the perfect time for a bride to let everyone see her beauty. Give Bridal Closette a try, to keep you big day’s memories beautiful, always!
Address: Hennur main road, Bangalore.
11) She Boutique SHE is an ethnic designer boutique with a vision of providing wide varieties of quality women clothing covering the entire range of lehengas in your own style. your style redefined in the way you wanted to be.
Address: Opp to Century Marvel Apartment, Kempapura, Hebbal, Near Sindhi College, Bangalore .
12) Cinnamon The 2000 sq. ft. store stocks lines from leading names in fashion in the country. They offer rich pashmina shawls, old textiles and a special range of handloom saris and dupattas. The jewellery collection comprises of both, old pieces as well as unusual contemporary designs .
Address: 24 Gangadhar Chetty Road, Bangalore.
13) Ffolio Bangalore’s stylized fashion store showcases a range of clothing and accessories created by some of the most talented designers in the country.Featured among the leading fashion retail establishments in India, Ffolio is a one stop shop for designer clothing and lifestyle.
Address: 1,Ground floor, Grant Road Bangalore.
14) Style Wizard Style Wizard is a page for bringing quality and branded costumes from kids to grand parents and of course young girls.
Address: B.Channasandra, Bangalore.
15) The Material Girls Call it retro, call it trendy or call it hip, The Material Girls is the a good place to shop for your casual street outing with your crew.
Address: The Whimsy Store, At the Courtyard cafe, No.105, Double road, Bangalore.
Accessories and Shoes
16) Blak the Shoe Store If you are looking for shoes to match all your outfits, be it sandals, flats, heels, pumps or even sports shoes, you will find it all here!
Address : No.3, Ground Floor 82-71, 11th Main Road, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Below Kanti Sweets, Bangalore.
17) Soles Shoes Be it blingy, casual, smart, formal, chic or edgy there’s a pair of Soles for your every mood. Also find classy sandals studded with swarovski jewels!
Address: 41 Commercial Street, Bangalore.
18) PaperJewels Paper Jewels is a unique store which defies all conventions of jewellery making. The jewellery is made from paper mache. Go ahead and check out this store and some off beat items to your jewellery collection.
Address: S & S Enclave, Bangalore.
19) Bead studio Find a wide range of necklace sets, bracelets, anklets and earrings. The jewelry range covers both casual styles as well ethnic.
Address: #151, 19th Main, 3rd Cross, 6th Block, Koramanagala Bangalore.
20) M.S Leather For a variety of handbags in multiple colors, designs and styles, this is the best store to find matching bags and clutches to match all your shoes and outfits.
Address: 84/85 32 ,1st Floor Safina Plaza Infantry Road ,Infantry Road, Bangalore.
Delhi brings the image of Chandni Chowk and the parliament both to mind at once. The fashion sense of the city, mimics its culture- diverse and unique. From the glittery and dazzling streets of Karol Bagh, to high end and subdued hues of Connaught Place, this city will not leave any shopper disappointed. So find your style – to party, work or walk the aisle via the top 20 fashion stores nestled in the capital!
1) Les Parisiennes This is the shortest voyage from Delhi to Paris. The imported clothes, give a feel of your ‘Paris dream come true’ in the by-lanes of Shahpur Jat. Visit the store for the experience of shopping like Mademoiselle.
Address: 5B, Shahpur Jat Asian Village, New Delhi.
2) House of Blondie The sense of London’s vintage shopping, with feminine blouses, summery dresses and sexy accessories are not far. So rock the english look, in your desi style!
Address: 24/4 Haus Khas village, 5G, Dada Jungi Lane Shahpur Jat, New Delhi.
3) Lace Corner: Now pep up your outfits with custom and ready made fancy laces, embroidered borders, fancy laces, ribbons, tapes, buttons, saree borders , neck yokes, collars, neon laces, cotton laces and lot’s more.
Address: G-21/1 Shop no 5 main market, Rajouri garden, New Delhi.
4) Munkee.see.Munkee.doo This shop defines effortless urban style that sells funky, well-tailored clothing, with an emphasis on 60’s mod style. Houndstooth checks, shift dresses and Avengers-style zipper black jackets are the order of the day. Their hand-painted, graffiti-style sneakers are a great buy too.
Address: 14, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi.
5) Buzzaria The name has originated from the word “Bajaria” the local market at Sawai Madhopur. Buzzaria is the traditional,the ethnic,the contemporary,the new,the modern,the latest,the old,the fashionable,the hip and the fun stuff all do a merry dance together.
Address: Bhram House, F 343 Lado Sarai, Old M.B Road, New Delhi.
6) The Yellow Polka The Yellow Polka” is your one stop shop for all kinds of women’s footwear. A potpourri of western and Indian styles inspired by a dramatic color palette- they have shoes for all you girls out there. 🙂
Address: 5C, Jungi House, Shahpur Jat, (Near Asiad Village), New Delhi.
7) Cita 9 The clothes at Cita 9 are designed to make elegance affordable and universal. The ethnic outfits have combinations of embroidery, quality fabrics and bright colors which spell indigenous.
Address: 39 A, ground floor, shahpur jat village, near Sirifort auditorium, New Delhi.
8) Aafrah By Sakshi Sehgal, designer trendy ethnic clothing which will make you the trend setter at every function you walk in. The colors are vibrant, designs are simple and elegant and the outfits are eye catching.
Address: 303-A first floor, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi.
9) Mohit Patel Mohit Patel, an upcoming designer in Delhi, is set on creating something different and beautiful in traditional space. So young ladies, if you are on a lookout for classy ethnic dresses like lehengas, sarees, indo-westerns apparel, check out this exclusive designer store.
Address: 16, Shahpur Jat Village, near Jungi House, New Delhi.
10) Ogaan Housing the biggest names in Indian fashion, OGAAN is a stylish boutique in the Village. It features Indian and fusion clothing, accessories and jewelry. The store owner Kavita Bhartia’s own fashion line is also on display here.
Address: H-2 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi.
11) Frontier Raas If you are looking for good bridal couture, you can safely check this store for brands from many designer labels. Present in a posh location of New Delhi, an attire from there is sure to make every guest go wow looking at you on your special day!
Address: D3, South Extension II, New Delhi.
12) Women’s Pride If you are looking for suits to complement your figure perfectly, check out the multiple semi-stitched varieties at affordable prices. You can also find a host of sarees and casual lehengas to rock the ‘Desi Girl’ look.
Address: 87 Central Market, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
13) Lovebirds Tucked in a corner in the Delhi’s own Portobello Road-Hauz Khas Village-you just cannot miss this store. Stylish jumpsuits, dresses, accessories are all a steal. A little exorbitant compared to others but surely worth a visit.
Address: 24/2 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi.
14) O Layla Find everything from clothes to accessories for men, women and children at this little fashion boutique. Owned by famous fashion stylist Ritu Kumar, the store is edgy and eclectic. Along with Ritu Kumar’s own designs under the O LAYLA label, the store also showcases upcoming designers and labels.
Address: 21, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi.
15) Cactus Cactus is for the strong, successful woman willing to take on the world. With a variety of scarves, dresses and pants in pastel shades and minimal graphics, their collection defines sophistication and elegance.
Address: Plot No 11A , Shop No 3, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
Accessories and Shoes
16) Loca Chica Loca Chica sells bags and accessories,which caters to the various Girl Next Door looks. The best part, the fashionable products are affordable! Be it a party,office, or a casual outing, it has a bag for every event!
Address: D-58, Anand Niketan, New Delhi.
17) Jewel Junction This store nestled in Connaught place is good for shopping Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and key chains are multiple varieties of cute jewellery.
Address: 4782, Main Bazaar, Main Bazar Road, Pahar Ganj, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
18) Apala Jewelry For classy handcrafted jewelry with silver and gold base Apala jewelry is your destination. Find classy necklaces, earrings, bracelets and many more to go with your elegant outfits.
Address: 6, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi.
19) Wing Shoes Ladies, find daily-wear chappals and colorful bellies, colourful leather and ethnic high heeled stilettos for weddings and parties. In this elegantly arranged shop, you will find something to suit your needs.
Address: Shop No.1-2, New Market, Kamla Nagar, New Delhi.
20) Naapa Dori Here quirky graphics and digital prints adorn the canvas of the bags. The canvas has motifs of Indian deities, images of rural India, Moghul and British India. If offbeat is your style, this is the shop for you!
Address: Shop No.25, Mehar chand Market, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi.
So ladies, now no more cribbing about having nothing to wear. Become the envy of all those around you! Just pick a store, stop staring at your screen, and head to it. Happy Shopping 🙂
Disclaimer: The list is in no particular order. Its up to you to decide what work best for you.
Are you an awesome fashion designer or manufacturer? Want to get people to get show off your creation? Why not open an online store and sell across the globe? Give Zepo a try.