Want to start selling on Flipkart & Amazon, within 25 days?
More than 3 Crore online shoppers in the last year. Rs 10,000 Crore worth of sales in that time. And you’re still wondering when to start selling on online marketplaces?
Through Zepo, start selling on top Indian sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal & Shopclues. Take your brand online to millions of new customers within 25 days – for as little as Rs 10,000!
1) “Which marketplaces can Zepo help me sell on?”
With Zepo, you can get your products listed on the following marketplaces:
Flipkart | Snapdeal | Amazon | Ebay | Shopclues | Jabong | PayTM | Junglee
We help you to :
1. Complete your registration in 7 days with ease.
2. Get your products uploaded within 14-25 days from the date of receipt of documents and data(depending on products).
3. And Start Selling!!
All for as little as Rs 100/product!
Can your brand handle that much awesomeness??
2) “How much would it cost to start selling on these marketplaces?”
Depending on the number of products, your brand can start selling for as little as
Rs 10,000. Here is what your brand gets for that amount.
3. What does the pricing plan include?
- Your brand is registered on 4 marketplaces
- You receive an on boarding call from the marketplaces
- Product upload, editing, content writing /formatting from data & cataloguing tasks will be completed
*Above expenses include registration, uploading of products on different portals and content writing.
You will be charged extra if images need to be edited according to portal standards.
Pricing is inclusive of 14% service tax as per government norms.
3. What are the documents required?
a) VAT registration certificate.
b) PAN card of company/proprietor.
c) Cancelled cheque leaf.
d) Address proof of business.
e) Any other registration documents as required. (as per product category like EAN/UPC number etc)
*All copies should be scanned and attested with seal and signature.
NOTE: Any additional document required will depend on the category of products and the marketplace/portal guidelines. You will be notified accordingly.
Selling to millions was never this cheap, eh?
Note: Product photography (with or without models) and editing is chargeable in case the seller does not have them ready.