Zepo Couriers – Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This document summarizes the terms and conditions of using Zepo Couriers as mentioned in the Legal agreement. You are required to read, understand and then agree to these terms.
- I understand that sending of prohibited items like Hazardous or Flammable Substances, Arms & Ammunitions, etc. is not permissible and I shall abide by those restrictions.
- I have read and understood the shipping rates of all the courier companies and their sub services and also understand that the shipping rates are subject to change once a year.
- I agree to declare the accurate weight and dimensions of my packages while scheduling shipments. I also agree that no disputes can be raised with respect to billing, due to incorrect entry of data while scheduling.
- I understand that sometimes the volumetric weight of my package could be higher than the physical weight and agree to be billed for whichever is higher.
- I understand that I have to use only Shipping Labels (AWB’s) that are generated from the dashboard and not manual labels; use of manual labels will result in a fine of Rs.500.
- I understand that there is a 5% chance that pick-up services may face issues due to operational concerns of the courier company especially in case of new pickup locations.
- I understand that I will be liable for the freight charges and the return charges of a shipment if returned.
- I agree to the terms and conditions that the Bills and COD remittance for shipments delivered from the 1st to 15th of a month will be shared in the reports sent on the 15th of the next month and similarly for shipments delivered from the 15thto 30th the reports will be shared on the 30th of the next month.
- I understand that in case of discrepancies in the bills, the dispute should be raised within 7 days. I also understand that the following things would be required as proof:
- Manifest signed by the pickup boy
- Pictures of a similar shipment on weight scale and a measuring tape along its dimensions in case of weight issues.
- I also understand that there are certain additional taxes like octroi & entry taxes levied by certain state governmentsand I am liable to bear those taxes when required.
- I understand that proper packaging of my products has to be done from my end. I shall be solely liable for any damage arising out of improper packaging.
- I understand that additional government rules and norms can be applicable while shipping to certain states and are subject to change without prior intimation and will abide by them.
- I understand the process of an insurance claim takes 45 to 60 days and that insurance is provided only for the invoice amount& does not include the freight charges of the shipment.
- I understand that MSDS is required for shipping liquid and semi-solid products and agree to furnish the same for every consignment that carries such products. I also understand that liquid and semi-solid products cannot be sent via Air and will be sent only through Surface Shipping.