Zepo Listed On Google's Digital Unlocked Initiative
We are pleased as punch to announce Zepo’s inclusion in Google’s Digital Unlocked initiative in a big way.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai recently announced the Digital Unlocked initiative, aimed at empowering around 51 million SMB’s in India by helping them go digital. Zepo has been listed as one of the tools on the Digital Unlocked website as an E-Commerce store provider.
- Having partnered with the likes of FICCI and ISB, Google is focusing on both online & offline training and certification programmes to assist businesses at the beginning of their online journey.
- The SMBs can sign up on Google Digital Unlocked website and register themselves as a part of the programme.
Ever since its inception in 2011, Zepo has enabled numerous small and medium businesses all over the country and helped them grow. Zepo provides a one stop solution to all ECommerce problems faced by SMEs:
- ECommerce Website: Aligning with Google’s vision, Zepo enables SMBs to realize their full potential by providing them a DIY platform to create their own online store.
- Free Payment Gateway: With the current demonetization scenario in India, digital is synonymous with cashless. To make life even simpler, Zepo provides a free Payment gateway setup integrated with the online store.
- Zepo Couriers: With a simplified digital dashboard, avail the services of top courier providers like Fedex, Blue Dart, Aramex, Delhivery, Dotzot, DHL to schedule and send COD and non COD shipments at highly competitive rates without any minimum order commitments.
- Zepo’s Automated Marketing: Google has plans to conduct around 5000 workshops for SMEs across 40 cities for it’s Digital Unlocked initiative. 23 topics included are on digital marketing. Realizing the need for the same, Zepo has completely automated advertising and user engagement for online stores. Get up-to 8x sales with Automated Ads, targeted EMail and SMS campaigns and Social Media Marketing.
- Zepo’s Marketplace Management: Zepo’s Marketplace Management solution simplifies selling on marketplaces (Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal etc.) by providing a unified dashboard to online sellers for managing their entire online presence. This indispensable tool helps with inventory and order sync, payment and return reconciliations, accounting and tally sync and even has a free Zepo Couriers account integration.
A recent Google study shed light on the contribution of SME’s to the Indian economy, stating a 10% increase to India’s GDP. To this end, Zepo’s focus is on ensuring that the journey from retail to digital is smooth for Indian SMB’s by providing end to end solutions tailored for their businesses.
Zepo powers 1700+ Online Stores. Take the 14-day free trial and get end to end E-Commerce solutions now!